Monday, March 14, 2011

Isang Alamat: Tallulah as Rosas

If I was unlucky to get a good shot of Sofia performing on stage during their group’s dress rehearsal, luck was on my side during Tallulah’s rehearsal last 04 March 2011 (Friday), and so I was able to take loads of pictures and some videos, too!

Tallulah, off-stage.


From bud to full-bloom ROSAS daw.


Here’s Tallulah with the other ROSASes. :D


Tallulah, looking for me while she's performing on stage. Her eyes lit up when she finally spotted me in the crowd.


Tallulah, having fun on stage.


Here are some video clips of Tallulah performing on stage.

Untitled from NaughtyLittleMaan on Vimeo.

-o-o-o-

The girls’ actual play presentation happened last Wednesday (09 March) and Friday (11 March). Danny and I missed STP’s concert last Wednesday but we were in the best stage play ever – Sofia’s. I’m glad we were able to get good seats and I finally had a good view of Sofia doing her snake moves.

Then last Friday, we had a great time watching Tallulah getting bored on stage when it was not her turn to dance yet. :D We had dinner at Banapple in Katipunan afterwards. Akalain mo, natapos ni Tallulah ang Nursery. :D

Good times!

Super Good Times! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment