Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pirates, Mermaids, and Musical Treasures

We watched Pirates, Mermaids, and Musical Treasures yesterday at the CCP, and the kids enjoyed one of the pre-concert activities - trick or treat! :D We arrived late and so we decided not to let the girls wear their costumes anymore. The concert was okay - Sofia, at times, was participating, while Tallulah got bored (well, that's Tallulah :D) and tried to walk down the theatre aisle several times (poor me :D). Here are some photos I took during the concert:

By the way, when we were choosing and buying their costumes last week, I asked Tallulah if she'd like a penguin costume since the theme was 'under the sea' and I thought and conviced her that she'd look cute in it, she hysterically told me, "Nooooo! They will laugh at me!" :D

Happy Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment